Total Pageviews

Monday 19 December 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

Monday night. 10pm. I had a moderately tame weekend with a light sprinkle of mischief. I spent the day on Saturday at Corner 66, the restaurant I spoke of on my last post, where I had that fabulous cobb sandwich. I've discovered they also offer a huge selection of fresh juices. I nursed an apple, pineapple, ginger and lemon juice, while I used their free wifi to find new music. Corner 66 also makes some really delicious coffee.

I DJed on Saturday night at Eikon from midnight until about 3am. The back section is dope. Very simple layout: outdoor garden, a few picnic tables, a bar, a dance floor, palm tree's and Christmas lights. The dubstep really got people moving on Saturday. Man, DJing is so much fun! I just love sharing the music I love and making people dance! I will be posting lots of new tunes this week, so keep checking in on my latest discoveries. This is a music blog too ;)

Sunday was wonderfully non-productive and lazy. I didn't check email once. I spent the day on the couch and in front of the fan. Thank god for two things in this tropical heat: fans and mosquito coils. Really can't say it ( or use them ) enough.

We were hit by another absolutely brilliant thunder storm last night. Sheets of monsoon rain and lightning crackling through the sky. I swear the mosquito's and gecko's can feel a storm is coming. They find some way, the tiniest crack in the wall, to get into the house and seek refuge. Smart little buggers.

I'm off to bed now. My alarm is set up for 5am as I have been invited to join the I Magazine photo shoot at 6am! Thanks to Andrew and the people at I Mag for the invite. I'm so looking forward to meeting all of you in the morning.

Hope all my readers had a fabulous weekend. Sending you lots of LOVE from Bali  ❤ ♪ ♫ ★ ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment