Total Pageviews

Saturday 4 February 2012

An Ode to Candice

Saturday Night in Ubud. It's been raining all day, so I was more than happy to come home, have a shower, eat some dinner and now chill in my bed.

I'm a bit lonely tonight... I'm not going to lie. It's one of my best girl friends birthdays this weekend, and I so wish I could be in Vancouver to celebrate with her. I will Skype with her and my dear friends tomorrow and am so very much looking forward to it.

Candice, I know this new year is going to be the best year of your life yet. You will create change and make your dreams come true. I am there for you every step of the way <3   You are the kindest, most thoughtful, loving woman I know. Keep doing what you're doing. There are wonderful things in store for you, babe.

Thinking of you and wishing you a truly happy birthday, my beautiful girl. Love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment