Total Pageviews

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Roomorama Bali - Jayakarta Bali Residence


www.roomorama.com is a short-term rental service that offers rooms in real HOMES. With almost 4000 destinations around the world, there's something for everyone.

I received an email about 2 months ago from Juliana, who works for Roomorama. She explained the concept and offered a room to me, as there are many rooms available in Bali.

I had a very early morning last week, as my friend had to be at the airport for 4am. This was the perfect opportunity to stay with Roomorama. I got in touch with Juliana the day of, and she organized the whole thing. I wasn't near my computer or wifi, so everything was done via email on my phone. She was so fast at organizing a room for my friend and I! Within the hour, an address for an apartment in Kuta ( very close to the airport ) and contact phone number was emailed to my phone. Absolutely impressed with her wonderful service!

My friend and I arrived quite late at the apartment, which was located at the Jayakarta Bali Residence. The key was waiting for us at reception and we were kindly directed to the 5th floor. Jayakarta is a hotel and also apartments located right on the beach. There are 3 swimming pools, a spa, restaurant, and wifi. People are tending to choose Roomorama over hotels, because it really does offer you a "Home away from home". Hotels can be lack personality and be so sterile. The apartment had true personality and felt so warm and welcoming.

The room that was organized for my friend and I was simply perfect. Modern, very spacious and had a lovely balcony overlooking the street. I absolutely loved that the apartment had a large jug of water for me to fill my bottles up, and also many clean towels and AC. I am so super impressed with not only the impeccable service I was shown by Juliana, but also the quality of the room and overall, everything. 

In the morning, I used the kettle to make coffee and enjoyed it on the balcony in the morning sun. Afterwards, I made my way to the pool and spent a good few hours in and out of the pool. Next time, I will arrive early and enjoy an evening in the apartment.

I am so curious to see what all the Bali rooms look like, after just seeing the first one. Maybe Roomorama will let me be their VIP Room Reviewer? If you don't ask, the answer is always no!

Thanks Roomorama and Juliana for organising this for me on such late notice. I was very impressed and pleased with the service and from beginning to end. I will recommend you to all people coming to Bali, and to everyone who is planning to travel. It was a truly lovely experience. Thank you!

www.roomorama.com


No comments:

Post a Comment