Total Pageviews

Sunday 20 May 2012

New Moon Healing




I've had my phone off for the weekend and haven't been near the internet as much as I usually am. Technology can be overwhelming sometimes. With sleepy eyes.... waking up, looking, checking texts, 2 emails accounts, fb, etc. I've really got to turn it off more. I love feeling like no one can find me and I don't have to respond to anyone.

It's been a beautiful and intense few days. I experienced a Balinese cremation ceremony the other day.... a truly humbling and powerful experience. A full blog post on that to come this week. I took as TON of pictures, and stayed until every person left.... and it was just the priest ringing a bell and an elder Balinese woman cleaning up. The embers of the burnt offerings crackled in the sunset, with thunder clapping in the distance. Wait to the full post. I left changed, altered somehow. A pure, vivid and surreal experience.

In light of my cel phone being OFF, I made this weekend my "Weekend of Healing". My recent health stuff has been a major wake-up call and I am taking every measure to be as good to myself as I can, physically, spiritually, mentally. I saw a very well-known massage healer yesterday here in Ubud. She reset my internal organs and worked with Tibetan singing bowls. As I left the massage, I  ( coincidently? )  met a charming middle-aged German woman who invited me to a New Moon Holy Water Purification Ceremony, which we went to today in Sebatu, 30 minutes north of Ubud. A full post to come on that too. I feel like a baby again. Or maybe even a virgin.

All in all, a very healing and relaxing weekend. I've booked another DJ contract to play in two Indonesian cities this week coming up.  2 gigs. 2 flights. 2 nights. All expenses paid. Very excited. Thanks to Amazon Agency. Such a pleasure to be on board.

I've been eating super healthy and hitting the gym hard. Getting stronger. Feeling good. Sleeping lots and napping whenever I want. Ahhhhh love naps.

That's all for today. Hope you are having a fantastic weekend, wherever you are :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment