Total Pageviews

Monday 3 December 2012

♛♙ One Year Since I Left Vancouver ♞ ♖

It's one year today since I left Vancouver. It's been a pivotal, beautiful, challenging and widely diverse 365 days. I've gone from Bali to Australia, to Singapore and now France. I plan to go to Portugal and Italy, before heading back to Asia / Australiasia in January.

Plans for 2013 are undetermined. I'm following my heart and trusting. The beautiful Art of Delay. Life is a game of chess.

I'm always trying my very best to live and BE, fully in the moment, but today I am reflecting on the choices of the past year and the path I have chosen. I love the path I have chosen.

What will next year bring? I am asking myself these questions and you must ask yourself them too. What do you want to create? Where do you want to go?

Create your life. Your future depends on the choices you are making and the thoughts you are thinking right now.

 Kate







No comments:

Post a Comment