Total Pageviews

Monday 20 February 2012

Bali Boot Camp

So I've joined the Ubud Fitness Centre, and I'm hitting it hard. I've been going everyday, some days I have even gone twice. Isn't that ridiculous? Post workout energy is THE best! Trust me, I am really really really good at not working out too. I go through months of being highly active, watching my diet closely and training hard....... to months of being slightly less active and watching my diet, sometimes. Well now I'm being active and I'm kicking ass. My own ass. I'm back into my training routine: Cardio on intervals, weights, lunges, empty stomach cardio in the morning before breakfast ( not every day, are you kidding me? ) with coconut water post workout. Yes, my gym sells real coconuts and they machete them open for you right there on the spot.

With my body, if I train hard and eat right.... lots of protein, cut the sugars, it usually takes 6 weeks to see a real difference at the gym. I feel harder, and see muscle cuts in my arms and abs. Sometimes it takes just a few weeks, I tone up really fast when I want to.

I've found some "inspiring" fitness photos. Check em out. Don't you just want to go pump some iron, like right now??! Well I do. Off I go! ;)








1 comment:

  1. Great Blog. It is very necessary to have proper guidance during workout and most importantly you need to take coconut water after workout.

    ReplyDelete