Total Pageviews

Saturday 25 February 2012

Noosa - Fear Of Love

From the second this track started...... I knew I would love it. When I heard her voice....... I was captivated. When I listened to the lyrics.......... shivers.

I love finding a track that is 4 days old...... that only 700 people in the world have heard ( or so goes the Youtube statistics )

This song has SO much feeling... so MUCH emotion..... it makes me FEEL love. The love for myself...... The love in my heart. To remember when I have been in love with another........ when I have lost love......... and the excitement for the love to come.


These waters filled with motion, their moving heavy weight
the currents getting stronger
we're gonna drown someday..........

You see yourself in every
one who crosses your path,
but I can't tell you enough
that's not who they are deep inside........

Fear of Love....... Mirrors in the Moonlight.....
Fear of Love....... Mirrors in the moonlight.....


And almost at 9000 views.... c'mon baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment