Total Pageviews

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Kill Paris - I Do Love You



"I Do Love You". Literally just dropped an hour ago. I love fresh tracks! Especially from Kill Paris. So. Damn. Good.

I came across Kill Paris just a few weeks ago. Absolutely loving his sounds. They remind me a little of Daft Punk in their early days, and trust me, that's a huge compliment. If you have worked with Madonna like Daft Punk has, you know you are doing ok. Can't where to see what Kill Paris goes in his career.

Kill Paris brings new meaning to a live DJ and Producer. He uses Ableton Live and his own custom controllers, which loop Bass, Guitar, Synth, and drum beats all while mixing in and out of songs. His live show has been described as something never seen or experienced before.

Currently affiliated with 3 different labels (Mode-2, Samoa Good, and Masv), Kill Paris has already had numerous releases on Beatport and other top Digital download fronts. Fusing together Electro-House, Dubstep, and Guitar/bass Funk, Kill Paris is definitely one to keep your eyes and ears on.

Can't wait to see where Kill Paris's career takes him. I've got these tracks on repeat right now. A stellar morning song to get you up and running. Boom! Enjoy xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment